Search This Blog

Thursday, August 2, 2012

No food!

I don't have anything to post today(or yesterday) because I tried my hand at baked beans yesterday when my cousin visited me. Not only were they under cooked (after soaking them for 14 hours might I add), they just didn't taste good. I added Beef broth thinking it would flavor them nicely,  but it really just made it soupy and diluted the molasses/ maple flavors. 
Oh well, no one is perfect...but one day I will get these beans right!

Anyway, here's a really cute picture of my dog and my man.
And here's my dog thinking he is a tiny little thing when really, he is about 80 lbs or so.
And yes he is on top of ME after lovingly conning his daddy upstairs!

Have a good Thursday!





©The Village Farmhouse | Amy Heck 2012. Please do not steal my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment