Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to anyone who happens to see my little piece of the internet here. My name is Amy, I live in a farmhouse built in 1890 with my husband, 2 year old daughter, Black Labrador (Bowser), and two little kitties that come & go as they please. I decided to start this little blog because I try to eat well, or "clean" as a lot of people label it and I am asked how I make things an awful lot. I like to craft, sew, and make things myself-but most of the time I only am able to create in the kitchen. So, I decided this is a good place to start compiling (and testing) recipes mostly, and anything else I get the itch to try out! I hope this isn't just another food blog, and I hope I never bore anyone, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment